Beavers Bend and its surrounding forests, lakes, rivers and wetlands are an ideal destination for hunters. But before you pack up your gear and head this way, take a moment to familiarize yourself with the area’s hunting regulations and licensing requirements.
Oklahoma hunting license fees and requirements:
For nonresidents, a hunting license is any one of the following:
- Annual Hunting License (not valid for deer)
- 5-Day Hunting License (not valid for deer, pheasant or turkey)
- Lifetime Hunting License* (not valid for deer or turkey)
- Lifetime Combination Hunting/Fishing License* (not valid for deer or turkey)
*The Lifetime Nonresident Small Game Hunting and Lifetime Nonresident Combination Small Game Hunting/Fishing licenses are no longer available. However, these licenses will be honored for persons already possessing one.
For current information on hunter education requirements in Oklahoma, see the hunting regulations on the Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation’s website.
Special Fishing Regulations and Restrictions
Some areas in Beavers Bend are subject to special fishing regulations and restrictions. For more information on the regulations in specific areas, click the corresponding link below.
Beavers Bend game warden offices
- Broken Bow — 580-513-4651
- Idabel — 580-513-4963
- Smithville — 580-513-6866